Bleeding from a cut or wound often happens to us in our daily routine life but we should know how to stop bleeding from a wound quickly. Bleeding happens when we have any cut on our skin. Due to this cut, our blood vessels damaged that’s why bleeding starts. Normally, we get very tensed in this situation and don’t know how to handle it so how to stop bleeding learn now!
How to stop bleeding from a wound is different from how to stop bleeding from Gums.So take it seriously but don’t get panic.
Best stop the bleed kit
1.Stop the bleed kit 2020
How to stop bleeding 
3.MediTac Premium IFAK Kit – Feat. Trauma Pak, CAT Tourniquet, HyFin Vent Chest Seal, Israeli Bandage
In a case of normal bleeding, one can stop it with simple home remedies and there is no need to go to the doctor. If bleeding is heavy then should consult a doctor.
If you or anyone else have to bleed from the wound or any cut then just follow those tips to stop bleeding.
How to stop bleeding from a cut?
- The most effective trick to stop bleeding from a wound is applying pressure on the cut from tissue or small and soft clean cloth. Do this 4 to 5 times if not stopped. Direct pressure will stop it within 5 to 10 minutes.
- Use Coldwater on the bleeding wound. Washing the wound or cut with cold water is very effective to stop the bleeding.
- Use Ice cubes to clean wounds. Apply ice cube wrapped in a cloth for 5 to 10 minutes consecutively.
- The most important thing is to wash your hands every time before applying the icing or dressing the wound.
- Semi hot water is also very effective to stop the bleeding from the wound or cut.
- If the wound is on the leg, foot, hand or any part of the body except face then apply some good antibiotic or antiseptic cream. The use of antiseptic cream minimizes the risk of infection in the wound.
7 . After the bleeding stop completely then cover it with an antiseptic bandage. Try to change it after one or two days.
8.The most important thing before cleaning your wound wash your hands properly.
9.The person having bleeding must lie down to reduce the pressure of blood.
Now,y ou may be clear how to stop the bleeding from a wound quickly.
How to stop a cut from bleeding?
After applying direct pressure on the cut can stop a cut or wound from bleeding.You should also clean the cut then wash it with warm water. You need to apply some antibiotic cream on it to stop from any further infection.